Wednesday, August 17, 2016

On time with my Musician Christmas Elves


Hello! Last year I started to paint my Musician Christmas Elves in November. This year I am on time, started  a couple weeks ago with these two more elves: flutist and accordionist. I  just should put colors on them. I have however - as usual - quite many oher unfinished paintings or drawings. Some flowers have been waiting since last summer ... I have even made a plan what I intend to do during this year. Doesn´t that sound ornanized for an bohemian artist! It is just easier - if you think and put it on the paper - to find out what is realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New chinese brush paintings / Uusia kiinalaisia sivellinmaalauksia

Time for intuitive art. Chinese brush painting, floral theme. Always something unexpected, unplanned. You almost throw it away, but then not...